The classic ranch taste can take you back to your childhood when a handful of chips was pure fun. SlimLife’s Ranch Crunch Chips brings back the fun, without the guilt. You can have the whole bag without seeing it show up on the scale.
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of Ranch Crunch Chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 10 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher OU-D
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Potato Flour, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Soy Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Cane Sugar, Vinegar Powder (White Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin), Natural Flavors (Contains Milk), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Parsley, Oleoresin Turmeric, Oleoresin Paprika, Oligofructose or Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Lecithin
Contains: Soy & Milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open a bag and enjoy!
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.