Life doesn’t get much better than pizza and potato chips, and you get both with SlimLife’s Pizza Crunch Chips. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
If you were afraid you’d have to give up your favorite snacks during weight loss, don’t worry. These Pizza Crunch Chips have a cheesy and salty flavor nobody would want to give up.
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of these chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 5 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher OU-D
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Potato, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Soy Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Garlic, Onion), Salt, Spices, Whey, Paprika, Natural Cheese Flavors (Contains Milk), Yeast Extract, Oleoresin Paprika, Spice Extractive, Raftilose Oligofructose or Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Lecithin
Contains: Soy & Milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open bag and enjoy!
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.