Barbeque Crunch Chips
If you were afraid you’d have to give up your favorite snacks during weight loss, don’t worry. These Barbeque Crunch Chips have a smoky, sweet, salty flavor nobody would want to give up. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of the Barbeque crunch chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 10 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher (OU)
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Potato Flour, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Soy Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Natural Flavors, Extractives of Paprika, Spices, Citric Acid, Raftilose Oligofructose or Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Lecithin
Contains: Soy. (May Contain Dairy). All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open a bag and enjoy!
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.